Thursday, January 10, 2013
Ryan K
My name is Ryan. I'm a 22-year-old senior political science student from Norfolk, NE. I'm taking this class because I'm filling the rest of my schedule with courses that I think I'll find interesting. I've taken a number of classes on culture/community at UNL across various departments so I think a perspective from the communication studies perspective will be new for me. The convenience of an online course helps, too-- I've taken a few in the past and I've generally found that the format works for me really well.
My interests and hobbies include competitive debate (I'm on UNL's debate team), Husker football, anything Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire and caffeine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome to the class! I think you will find that the online format will work well with your participation on the debate team. Good luck with the upcoming spring season!
ReplyDelete