Hello everyone! My name is Jessica Bohan and I'm from Omaha, Nebraska. I am a Junior Management major with Communications and Marketing minors. I have only had one experience with online learning and I enjoyed it very much so I'm looking forward to a new experience of it. I needed a few more Communications classes to get my minor and this class, Intercultural Communication, seemed like one of the best choices so I'm excited to learn more about this topic.
Some of my hobbies are going to football games, hanging out with friends, traveling, and reading. An interesting part about going to football games is that I not only went to all of the home Husker games this season, but I also went to a Green Bay Packers game which was a whole different experience. It was a great atmosphere and I'm glad I got to be apart of it.
I can't wait to learn more about all of you!


Hey Jessica! I'm curious where you've traveled! I'd love to be able to travel too, but money/time is always an issue for me haha. I hope that just because you went to a Packer game you're not a Packer fan, because I'd have to automatically shun you if you were, being an avid Vikings fan. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments. Yes money and time are definitely an issue for me too when it comes to traveling so that's why I haven't been anywhere in awhile. As for places I have been, I mentioned above that I have been to Spain, Morocco, the Bahamas, and lots of places in the United States. All of those were great experiences but I would definitely suggest going to Spain the most. It was amazing.
DeleteBad news, I am a Packers fan. Looks like we're going to be enemies now haha.
Looks like we have another Packers fan in the class. Go Pack Go! :)
DeleteThe Packer game had to be awesome! Who did they play? My younger cousins would be so jealous of you as they are die hard fans. They all got Packer jerseys for Christmas and I still don't think they have taken them off yet (except for the few times their mom does laundry). When you went abroad did you go for school or just a fun vacation?
ReplyDeleteThey played the Lions and it was a pretty close game, but the Packers won so it was a very exciting game to be at! That's awesome that they're such good fans. When I went abroad, I went just for vacation so I could do more exploring, but I wish I could study abroad so I could have stayed at those places longer!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the class! What a great list of places that you have been so far. I too love to travel, but I haven't been able to leave the U.S. That is something that I want to change soon!
ReplyDelete