Friday, January 11, 2013

Laura Hinton




Hello! My name is Laura and I'ma senior. I am majoring in Early Childhood Education and will graduate this May. I am taking this class as a sub for a class that got cancelled. 

In my free time, I like to go shopping, watch movies, go to concerts, go to NASCAR races, hang out with friends and family and play with my dog. My dog is a puggle (pug + beagle) and her name is Bristol. I work at a daycare and l love it. I work primarily with the babies there. I have a younger brother, 2 younger step-brothers, and a younger half sister. 


When I graduate, I want to move to North Carolina. My dream job is working for NASCAR in the traveling daycare in Motor Racing Outreach, and moving to North Carolina would make it easier to get involved in this. 





1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the class! I love the pic of Bristol, she is absolutely adorable. Your plans post grad sound super cool. I grew up in Virginia so I'm very familiar with the world of NASCAR and North Carolina is definitely mecca!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.