Hello, everyone! I’m Kaitlin Hunt.
I’m originally from Arizona, (I know, I know why’d I come all the way to
Nebraska?) I really wanted to go out of state for college and see new places so
I came here. Also I’m Pre-med and have an uncle in town who is a doctor, so that
was a pretty good setup for college. I really like the seasons here, its very
different from Arizona where it’s hot ALL THE TIME!
I’m
currently studying BioChemistry and really love it. I like Organic Chem and I’m
just starting genetics too so hopefully that’ll be interesting. I love to hang with friends and family, I do
kickboxing, and I recently picked up snowboarding, which has been very fun and
exhausting!
![]() |
| First time snowboarding |
I have taken and online class before and
really liked it so hopefully this one will be great too! This class seems like
it’ll be a lot of fun and I really hope that I can expand my knowledge and
understanding of other cultures and ideals.


Welcome to the class! And welcome to the world of snowboarding! It's definitely a rush especially when you get comfortable on the board and can just cruise down the mountain. I definitely took my fair share of some hard core knocks along the way though:-) Hope you enjoy the class and it is a fun experience for you. Learning should be fun!
ReplyDelete