What I would like to learn from this class is how to better use my technology, and also better my skills with speaking. With this class I get the opportunity to better both of these skills. I like the option of this class based on the fact that it is online. I was originally enrolled in Comm 109 but I thought why not better my technology skills and my communication skills at the same time.
My interests and hobbies basically revolve around sports and other physical activities. I love Husker football and all Husker athletics for that matter. I also enjoy hanging out with my friends and enjoying their company.
I dont have any pictures of myself so I will not be uploading any to this blog.
I take it you're a golfer then? Who's your favorite golfer, and what has been your most favorite course to golf at? I used to work at a Golf Club in Minnesota for about 5 years, if you ever find your way to Minnesota be sure to check out Spring Hill Golf Course, it's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI love the game of golf, and have since I was about 12 years old. My favorite golfer is probably Dustin Johnson. I just love the way he swings and how far he hits the ball. I've really only golfed at my local courses and a couple Lincoln courses but my favorite is my home course near the town I'm from.
DeleteHi Spencer. What kind of physical activities are you interested in besides football and golf? I'm so interested in the Professional Golf Management major. Some of my friends have that major and they love it. They get to do exciting events all of the time. I hope you get the same experience!
ReplyDeleteI hear the same things about PGM.
DeleteWelcome to the class! Please come see me with any questions that you have regarding the course and technology. I am happy to meet face to face or chat via the Connect meeting room. Moving forward with your blogs, work and adding in photos, videos, and other engaging content when you can. Think about how you can bring your blogs to life for your readers.
ReplyDelete